Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Spa Experience as at 19 July 2007

I took this photo on 19 July 2007 when I started to use the Galvanic Spa I recently bought as part of my home spa experience.




Overall, I think my skin is not in a bad condition, especially for my age, hehehe. However, I feel that I can still improve my skin's condition by performing some program that I have learned so far.

From the photo, my skin is usually oily, especially during summer. However, you can see that the pores are a little bit open with some wrinkles and sagging at different areas.

For my skin regimen, I just want something as simple as possible that I can incorporate into my daily routine or some steps that do not take up too much time.


Cleansing - Pure Cleansing Gel (for combination to oily skin)Daily
Special Treatment - Galvanic Spa System IIEvery other day
Toning - pH Balance Mattefying TonerDaily
Moisturizing - NaPCA MoisturizerDaily

No comments: